At Relocately we want to change the way people plan, book and experience global relocation by digitizing processes, providing real-time insights and updates on the whereabouts of your belongings and delivering transparency to our customers.
Regardless of whether you are a private individual who wants to send a couple of boxes across the globe or an HR professional who needs to manage global expats and corporate assignees - our platform is going to change the way you and your employees experience global relocation services.
Founded by driven entrepreneurs and an experienced leadership team, we are based in Berlin and dedicated to changing the relocation industry. With the help of technology and our mindset to always go above and beyond in exceeding customer expectations we've yielded 5 star reviews across the board!
Relocately is built on the belief that 'To make happy customers, we need to make sure our employees are happy first'. We know that great businesses are powered by happy colleagues who feel invested in the company they work for. Want to be part of this exciting adventure?
About the Role
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator - French/English (w/m), responsible for the execution of day-to-day logistics, onboarding of new fulfilment partners, fulfilment automation, capacity and load factor optimization and ensuring the highest quality of operations to improve customer happiness and profitability.
You will work within our Operations/Logistics team who is the backbone of our success! This role will support the Account Management team by coordinating the end-to-end process of our customer's international moves. You will also collaborate closely with both Account Management and Partner Management to work on structural business improvements.
After extensive training and onboarding, you will become the operations go-to person for the Account Management team and will be able to explain every detail of the operational requirements necessary for high-quality service execution.
You are passionate about organization, accuracy and have an eye for details. You are a fluent French and English communicator (German is a serious bonus). You understand how to be concise while still developing strong relationships with internal and external partners. A basic understanding of business-to-business relationships rounds up your profile.
These will be your tasks:
- Hands-on coordination and completion of day-to-day operations and logistics tasks
- Coordinating end-to-end international relocations from our customer's origin to destination locations
- Be the go-to person and fulfilment expert for the Account Management team
- Handle special cases and ensure efficient customs clearance of our shipments
- Optimize partner capacities and their load factors
- Support partner management in onboarding processes
- Negotiate pricing and optimize cost with partners
It would be nice (but not mandatory) if you have...
- Strong organization and planning skills are a requirement, this role is all about juggling multiple priorities
- High willingness to deliver over-the-top quality to surpass customer expectations
- Friendly, customer-oriented personality paired with excellent communications and analytics skills
- Outstanding willingness-to-learn, we're constantly evolving and want you to evolve with us!
- Discipline and structure will lead to success in this role
- C1+ Fluency in French is mandatory
- Flexibility, you will be supporting an emerging market within a start-up
- Coordination experience in events, travel, moving, hospitality, etc.
- Familiarity with capacity optimization
- Knowledge about international shipments of household goods
- Experience with customs clearance for personal effects
Founded by a core team with deep and extensive knowledge of relocation and personal logistics, Relocately is quickly growing to be one of the leading concierge services for international moves.
Our customer-centric approach focuses on organizing all aspects of every relocation and ensuring our client's belongings are transported safely to your new home. Using modern technology, this happens in a faster and more transparent way than ever before.
At Relocately, respect, tolerance and equal opportunities for women and men are part of our organizational culture. We want to promote diversity in our company and oppose any form of discrimination and racism and welcome any application regardless of age, gender, culture, religion, disability, nationality and sexual orientation.