At Relocately we want to change the way people plan, book and experience global relocation by digitizing processes, providing real-time insights and updates on the whereabouts of your belongings and delivering transparency to our customers.
Regardless of whether you are a private individual who wants to send a couple of boxes across the globe or an HR professional who needs to manage global expats and corporate assignees - our platform is going to change the way you and your employees experience global relocation services.
Founded by driven entrepreneurs and an experienced leadership team, we are based in Berlin and dedicated to changing the relocation industry. With the help of technology and our mindset to always go above and beyond in exceeding customer expectations we've yielded 5 star reviews across the board!
Relocately is built on the belief that 'To make happy customers, we need to make sure our employees are happy first'. We know that great businesses are powered by happy colleagues who feel invested in the company they work for. Want to be part of this exciting adventure?
About the Role
We are looking for Account Managers who will be responsible for exceeding customer expectations, excelling in inbound sales through state-of-the-art consultation and championing Relocately's mission by granting clients the best stress-free relocation experience on the planet!
You will be an integral part of our international relocation concierge service team, where everyone brings a unique background paired with one mutual trait: the love and thrill to continuously exceed customer expectations. In order to surpass customer expectations, you are a champion in project management, love to engage with other people and are genuinely a nice person whom our customers entrust their entire belongings.
Your primary focus will be the remote consultation of B2C leads to help them find the relocation solution that exactly matches their personal objectives. You will also, be able to explain every detail of our service offering, you make our customer's life easier by accompanying their journey until they arrive safely in their new home abroad.
You are bringing excellent sales and customer service skills, a passion for international teams and you are fluent (C1+) in English and German/French.What you will be doing:
What you need:
- Remote consultation and conversion of potential customers (B2C)
- Supporting customers along their entire relocation journey and advising with regards to our value-added services
- Championing Relocately's mission to be the most customer-centric relocation company on the planet
- Exceeding - as ONE team - the company's growth, customer satisfaction and profitability targets
- Granting continuous input on the improvement of structures and processes
- Living and developing the culture of relocately.com
- For seniors: Mentoring members of the Account Management/Relocation Concierge services team
- Proven work experience in sales and/or customer service
- Deep knowledge of customer consultation and best practices
- A unique, open personality paired with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and long-lasting client relationships
- C1+ fluency in English and French is required
- Outstanding willingness-to-learn, discipline and motivation to excel
Founded by a core team with deep and extensive knowledge of relocation and personal logistics, Relocately is quickly growing to be one of the leading concierge services for international moves.
Our customer-centric approach focuses on organizing all aspects of every relocation and ensuring our client's belongings are transported safely to your new home. Using modern technology, this happens in a faster and more transparent way than ever before.
We are a team of talented and experienced individuals and offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment free of traditional hierarchies, flexible working hours and all the awesome benefits you'll find among startups. At Relocately, respect, tolerance and equal opportunities for women and men are part of our organizational culture. We want to promote diversity in our company and oppose any form of discrimination and racism and welcome any application regardless of age, gender, culture, religion, disability, nationality and sexual orientation.